Monday, February 25, 2013

Bottle Cap Stamps

Stamping with Kids
 
With a snowy day upon us again, we are searching for things to do inside with the kids.  This project can be done with various ages from 2 years old until they grow out of crafting time with the parents.  All you need are some recycled bottle tops and some adhesive foam stickers. Simply stick the foam stickers onto the bottle top. Grab some paper and an ink pad and have fun with your new stamps!
 

Items Needed:
-Bottle Caps of all Sizes.  This will need to be accumulated over time so start saving now for that snowy/rainy day.
-Foam stickers or you can use puffy paint and paint all sorts of your own designs on the caps.
-Paint or a stamp pad to complete your artwork
-Paper of course.
 
Directions:
1. Attach the foam stickers to the bottle caps or paint on your caps with puffy paint
2. Get your paper and ink pad or paint and stamp away. 
 
This project is super easy and fun for the little ones and you can keep adding to the collection of stamps as you save more bottle caps. 
Enjoy!


 


11 comments:

  1. What a clever idea!! So simple but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are really cute! I should do this with my kids; I'm sure they would love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a really cute idea! I'll have to try this with my grandchildren and my daughter--they'll all love it, I'm sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome! I love it and just featured it on our FB page! :) http://www.facebook.com/firefliesandjellybeans

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, that was totally awesome! I became a fan :)

      Delete
  5. These are not just for kids - I use bottle cap stamps too! They are easy to create and to store. Yours are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this! Thanks for sharing at the link party!

    Shelley
    piggyinpolkadots.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I've had this project pinned for awhile to try - did you find it at this blog: http://vanessasvalues.blogspot.com/2011/11/create-with-kids-make-your-own-bottle.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. fantastic. I love stamps and my kids too.these will be my next project on my blog.thanks for sharing.www.mammaemamme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete